modsCMS is an advanced and powerful content management system that provides the creation of ‘game mods’ websites. It has been developed since the start of this month (May). The main reason that I start this project it’s because we don’t have this kind of software/script in the market. This way, anyone can create your own mods website, it’s very easy that even your grandma could create one.
The design is inspired in two websites, the Sketchfab.com and GTA5-Mods.com. I really love both, they are simple but functional. I did’nt use any of their codes or did reverse engienering, everything is created from scratch.
- Beautiful and modern design
- Full on-site login and register
- Advanced administration panel (manage mods, users, comments, settings, ads…)
- Ajax integrated for mod upload, login, register, comment…
- Upload mod files, game screenshots
- .htaccess ready (SEO urls)
- Mods listed by categories (characters, objects, weapons, maps, vehicles, tools, scripts, misc)
- Comments system with user tags (Mod author, Admin)
- User profiles (show user’s uploaded mods, user information…)
- Mods search system
- Adsense integrated (specific website areas to show ads)
- Account settings (change profile information, change password, change picture)
- Simple setup system
- and much more…
This thread will be constantly updated with new information as it becomes available.
If you have ideas, suggestions, share it on comments!